Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Manage procurement process including RFI, RFQ, RFP and PoC of technology-related assets to ensure compliance with license obligations and usage optimization, providing in-depth insight into trends that contribute to continuous improvement of asset management while maintaining purchased software and upgrades.
- Manage suppliers while proactively finding new suppliers
- Coordinating with IT Operation to create a mapping to proactively determine which license software that is necessary to be increeased, retired and which one that need to be procured
- Perform audits, inventory & stock recording reviews
- Work closely with operation & planning team to maintain inventory required for daily operations
- Record keeping within shared Excel files and our internal asset website to track the assets lifecycle
- Perform quality control by testing software and IaaS by using automated-testing tools
- Maintain hardware lifecycle and software license in an auditable tracking sheet
- Experienced IT Procurement with 2 to 3 years of experience Business
- Administration, Information System, Computer Science are welcome to apply
- Good understanding of IT hardware components and software licensing
- Detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated
- Knowledge on the COBIT 5 framework for IT Governance is a plus.
- Knowledge on Cloud-based technologies is preferred
- Basic negotiation skills in a commercial setting or procurement is a must