VND25,000,000 - 30,000,000/Month
1 - 3 years of experience
Job description for IT Operation at Adecco
Grab Holdings Inc., commonly known as Grab, is a Singaporean multinational technology company. It is the developer of the Grab super-app, which provides users with transportation, food delivery and digital payment services via a mobile app. Grab currently operates in Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. It is Southeast Asia's first decacorn, and the biggest technology startup in the region.
- The candidate will be trained on tools to build applications to help business to launch new products or automate internal processes.
- The candidate will then help to support Lending Operations members across the region to learn how to use the tool and work with them to develop & maintain business applications.
- The candidate will also work with Product & Engineering teams to develop automation capabilities through API integrations
- Support building the system to reduce manual work and operational risks.
- Support building the system to achieve the business development goals of Grab.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or similar, preferably with Python & HTML skills
- Strong English as you will be conducting a lot of training cross-border
- Good communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills
- Preferably 1-2 years of work experience (either related to programming or operations)
Report This Job
About the company
201 - 500 employees