Company prefers not to disclose
1 - 3 years of experience
Job description for IT Operation Staff at ATI Business Group
Role of Purposes:
IT Operation Staff is a position within the IT Operation Division and will report directly to IT Ops Leader. IT Operation Staff responsible for manage, maintain, and repair IT system, includes diagnose and repair faults, resolve network Issues (Routing and Switching), install and configure hardware and software.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software system, networks, printers and scanners.
- Resolve network issues (Routing and Switching)
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Responding promptly to service issues and requests
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware
- Setting up account for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing and evaluate new technology
- Have minimum 1-year experience in similar position
- Must able to work in shifting and roaster arrangement
- Proficient in English both written & verbal
- Intermediate in hardware and software installation
- Have a good analytical skill and problem solving
- Have passion towards IT and new technology
- Have a good understanding about network topology
- Have an experience in Routing and Switching (Microtics)
- Capable to operate and maintain active directory serve.r
- Have a good communication skill
- Have MTCNA/CCNA certification is an advantage
Be Part of ATI Journey:
Our aim at ATI Business Group in working with our Clients’, is to support their continued growth by providing cost effective technology and talented and scalable people resources on demand. ATI’s singular focus on providing services to the travel and hospitality business communities across the globe has been a remarkably successful one. Since commencing in 2002 we now have over 700 employees providing services to our clients across the globe.
Here at ATI Business Group, our interview process will be:
- Apply via Glints
- Screening CV by HR
- Initial interview with our recruiter
- Interview with User
- Interview with User Manager
Report This Job
About the company
201 - 500 employees
ATI Business Group is a Global Business Process Management, Technology and Services Company. Our Clients’ businesses are on remarkable journeys as they strive to deliver the best possible outcomes for their customers. Our aim at ATI in working with our Clients’, is to support their continued growth by providing cost effective technology and talented and scalable people resources on demand.
ATI’s singular focus on providing services to the travel and hospitality business communities across the globe has been a remarkably successful one. Since commencing in 2002 with a single discipline of Fare Loading the business has grown today to supporting over 100+ independent work disciplines including Ticketing, Land and Cruise Travel Distribution, Fare Auditing, Finance and Accounting, Robotic Process Automation and Travel Technology.
We believe our success has only been achieved by always listening carefully to our Clients’ business needs and by building an effective working partnership based on trust, quality deliverables, responsiveness and efficient communication.
Similar jobs for you
Other Jobs from ATI Business Group