Job description for IT LEAD/ SENIOR IT/ SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR at Công Ty Younet Am
- Manage and maintain company IT infrastructure: network, servers, virtualization, and all business software/ applications (Jira, Confluence, Social Intranet, Source code control (GIT, SVN), and other Back-office systems) to ensure high availability of systems.
- Ensure the latest update with security patches/updates are implemented for networks, servers, and software to comply with company regulations and other security policies (such as ISO 27001).
- Manage and operate infrastructure services: DHCP, DNS, LDAP, Email, Web, etc.
- Design and implement backup & recovery policies, ensure the durability and availability of the company systems.
- Provide troubleshooting, solving, and investigating for IT incidents.
- Provide system administration, including configuring, deploying, monitoring for Linux/Windows servers, Web servers (Nginx, Apache, Tomcat), Database servers (MySQL / PostgreSQL), Proxy and Balancers, etc.
- Competitive salary and 13th-month salary payment
- Annual Health-check to make sure you are always healthy
- Premium Health Care package so you don’t have to spend money when you are sick
- Young, Dynamic and Challenging working environment
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in IT field - Have certifications in Network, Security, DBA are preferable.
- At least 2+ years experience as a system administrator or similar position in an IT-related company. Frequently deal with backing up, monitoring, and alerting systems.
- Experience with network systems (LAN, WAN) and Network security. Experience in managing internet traffic for a large number of users (>300) is required.
- Deep knowledge about operating and securing Linux-based systems. Be fluent in writing bash/shell scripts to reduce repeated operations.
- Experience with backup and restoration for servers, virtual machines/containers, and software services.
- Experience in Virtualization technology and container-based technology is required. Must be experienced in managing VMWare-based systems and docker-related systems.
- Be Fluent in Configuration Management Tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Deep knowledge in managing and deploying web systems based on LAMP, LEMP, Tomcat is a must. Experienced in managing multi-servers applications behind balancers/proxies (HAProxy, Nginx) is a plus.
- Basic knowledge and experience in cloud system (preferred AWS) deployment is required.
- Experience in CI/CD process is a big plus.
- Experience in Kubernetes is a big plus.
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events