Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Must have skills
Job description for IT Helpdesk Specialist at eVantage Technology Pte Ltd
- Single point of contact for end user to log incident and service request via email and hotline
- Provide first and second level support to resolve the issues.
- Coordinate with different support team to ensure issue resolved with proper resolution recorded
- Follow SOP and policy defined.
- Knowledge Base Maintenance.
- Provide incident management for all in-scope assets.
- Responsible for tickets resolution within scope of support, with the use of remote diagnosis and resolution where appropriate.
- Responsible for call logging, call assignment, incident management & coordination, call tracking and follow up to closure within agreed SLA.
- SLA compliance and reporting.
- Responsible for scheduling the engineers for onsite service calls.
- Log all calls in the CRM system provided; review and manage all incidents and problems to ensure accurate recording, appropriate classification, timely escalation and updates to the customers.
- Manage proactive monitoring using relevant tools and manage the alerts and tickets generated to closure.
- Review the incidents and contribute to building up a knowledge base for effective and efficient IT support.
- Develop and maintain service desk metrics and reports.
- Focus on first call resolution to ensure early closure of tickets
- Exceptional problem solving ability
- Outstanding customer service and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical hands-on skills
- Strong networking configuration and troubleshooting experience (switches, routers, firewalls, wireless set up and VPN)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills of end user equipment (e.g. Windows and Mac systems)
- Good knowledge on the desktop support for both hardware and software
- Min. 1 years of relevant working experience
- Willing to work after office hours if required
- Possession of Microsoft MCSA, MCSE (Messaging) and CCNA certification is an advantage