Job description for IT Frontend Developer at Egogo Hub Indonesia
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Direct report to IT Frontend Manager
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is a plus.
Report This Job
About the company
A Growth Hacking Brand Enabler Company.
We create stunning digital marketing experiences that will help your business stand out.
Egogo is committed to being the leading provider of end-to-end e-commerce solutions for retailers, brands, and manufacturers.
Our mission is to grow our clients’ businesses by focusing on enhancing every touch point between the brand and their customers. We provide flexible solutions, detailed processes & operations, innovative technology, performance-based marketing, and most importantly a deep passion for fixing hard problems.