Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description IT Engineer EZSVS SINGAPORE (PTE.) LTD.
- Responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of the data center, including daily inspections, troubleshooting, asset management, cooperation with external vendors and cabling.
- Responsible for mount and dismount of data center equipment, replacement of bad parts and adjustment of parameters.
- Responsible for working with the customer NOC center to remotely assist in handling issues.
- Through the customer's fault reporting platform, handle the corresponding work orders and be responsible for the SLA;
- Responsible for the receiving, delivery, movement, and repair of assets in the data center, and conduct regular inventory and audit of assets;
- Prepare reports on a regular basis, such as daily work orders, monthly reports, weekly inspection reports, etc.
- Follow-up and communicate with vendors for any changes
- Server experience
- Familiar with PC server configuration and architecture
- Familiar with the installation, deployment, troubleshooting and troubleshooting of PC servers
- Familiar with Linux configuration and troubleshooting
- At least 1 year PC server maintenance hardware Linux system maintenance experience
- Familiar with the installation, deployment, troubleshooting and troubleshooting of at least 1 network device (Cisco and H3C)
- Understand TCP / IP protocols, network switching and routing protocols
- At least 1 year network equipment operation and maintenance experience
- Understand the basic infrastructure architecture of IDC data centers
- Understand IDC data center operations and security
- Understand of data center availability, reliability, and redundancy
- Medical coverage