Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description IT Analyst Asia Innovatory Management School
- Support new application systems when they become operational.
- Respond to production emergencies in a timely manner based on Client’s Service Levels as indicated in the Period Contract. This includes bringing up the server (in a crash) or system processes, fixing problems or finding workarounds.
- Diligently perform routine checks and to escalate to the Project Manager any anomaly detected. Show initiative to alert and conduct troubleshooting together with other system engineers, database administrator (DBA) and outsourced vendors.
- Committed to meet the Service Level Agreement (SLA) timelines.
- Follow through every issue/problem till closure; and complete the necessary documentation as required by NLB.
- Assist users and answer queries regarding the supported operational systems.
- Interact with the helpdesk agents, end-users and external vendors during application support and problem resolution.
- Be on standby support on weekends / public holidays. In the event of scheduled downtime or during a crash, the Candidate is required to be in the office during off-office hours to support the systems.
- Make some code changes/ enhancements that arise from service requests.
- Follow the Client’s technical standards and update the necessary documentation.
- Report to the Project Manager the tracking and management of the project timelines and resources that he/she has been assigned to undertake.
- Be prepared to understudy and undertake the development of new applications and maintenance of any existing systems as assigned by the Project Manager
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (IT), Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Have at least TWO (2) years of work experience in system analysis and design; and be proficient in designing, developing and maintaining web applications.
- Have experience in tagging, testing and ad-hoc troubleshooting for implementations of digital tagging and analytics measurement for websites or mobile applications using Google Analytics.
- Have working experience and be proficient in portal management, skin creation and content publication using Content Management Systems such as Netlify and DotNetNuke Evoq.
- Have working experience in using AWS services such as AWS S3, EC2, RDS, AWS SDK for .NET and AWS CLI.