Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description IOT Hardware Engineer SG Bike
IOT Hardware Engineer
- Designing and developing hardware components including circuit boards, processors, and memory cards.
- Testing hardware components individually and in tandem with external computer systems.
- Analysing systems data in order to make changes to the hardware configuration.
- Completing functionality and performance tests on the final product.
- Designing hardware for computer-related products such as routers and smart devices.
- Create specifications and documents for components and complete computer systems.
- Collaborate with software developers to ensure the hardware functions for its intended purpose.
- Overseeing manufacturing process of hardware components.
- Leading and managing a group of engineers.
- You are a University Graduate with a Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering (or equivalent)
- You are up for a challenge to help drive change in the company
- You are proactive, resourceful, and enjoy hands-on work
- You have brilliant ideas, and will not shy away from making your voice heard
- You are quick on your feet, and able to come up with ideas on the fly
- You have excellent leadership skills and the ability to lead a dynamic team of talented individuals