Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for IoT Engineer Intern at Groundup.ai
- Work closely with the Tech team to integrate data collection and transmission software with Instrumentation & Control systems
- Provides solutions, deployment, and provisioning of Edge devices
- Solutioning and provisioning of Edge devices connectivity to the Cloud
- Integrate sensors and image capture for remote transmission/submission to APIs
- Performs data validation against sensor readings
- Iterate on past versions of data monitoring solutions
- Visualise data in a user-friendly format, to enable monitoring and decision making by customers and internal stakeholders
- Provides proper project and engineering documentation
- Candidates pursuing a Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or other related disciplines.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong interest in IoT and IT industrial protocols
- Basic soldering skills.
- Basic knowledge in 3D printing
- Knowledge and understanding of electrical hardware and processes such as, but not limited to,
- Raspberry Pi
- ESP32 / 8266
- Making proper connections on the above devices; eg. connecting VCC / GND / Data to respective pins.
- Understanding Network Communications protocols, such as Modbus, Amazon Web Services; other managed cloud services is a plus.
- Strong interest in edge or fog computing
- Strong interest in networking setups (DNS, DHCP, Firewall, Gateways, Routers)
- Strong interest in OT protocols (Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, IEC 104)
- Strong interest in IoT protocols (MQTT, AMQP, CoAP)
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to operate individually and as part of an agile team; effectively set expectations, manage work, and deliver results