Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Plan and build native iOS app.
- Create reusable, efficient, and performable codes.
- Collaborate with design team and product team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related department.
- Have minimum 1 year of experience.
- Experience shipping one or more Objective-C or Swift iOS apps, ideally currently available in an app store.
- Personal project or portfolios.
- Ability to work in areas outside of their usual comfort zone and get things done quickly.
- Experienced in making or integrating API.
- Able to debug code
- Experience implement design pattern + clean code is a must.