Job description for iOS Developer at Sistema Datapilar
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Working closely with UI/UX designer to build a great user interface
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Fluent in iOS apps development in Native using Swift or Objective-C
- Understand modern Object-Oriented Design Pattern
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Having knowledge of design pattern such as MVP, MVVM, Viper
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services
- Experience writing unit tests using iOS testing frameworks would be desired
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Report This Job
About the company
11 - 50 employees
PT Sistema Datapilar is Information Technology company established In 2014.
We aim to be number one IT System Integrator serving various industries in Indonesian business community. Providing IT software, hardware, technology solution and professional services to help institutions achieves its business goals.
PT Sistema Datapilar partnering with the world class best Technology Principal in order to provide world class enterprise solution to its customers. Combining the years of resources experience with the best technology solution enables us to provide reliable solution for profitable business and "Enabling the Future through Innovation".