Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Intern Graphic Designer C Channel
- Develop, create eye-catching and creative design for brands and marketing purposes.
- Create template and visual design for proposals delivered to clients.
- Present the user interface visually so information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
- Create a style consistent with all of company brand guideline while pleasing our users/clients.
- Creatively think about ideas to make brand design improvement.
- Ability to design with time constraints with quantity and deadline set.
- Fresh graduates or students are welcome to apply.
- Have a sense of creative flair for design.
- Meticulous and attention to detail.
- Creative, collaborative, and able to contribute ideas in group settings.
- Have knowledge about the latest design trend .
- Master Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Digital Imaging, and other necessary tools.