Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Interior Design Project Manager M Atelier Private Limited
- In-charge of end-to-end delivery of our interior design projects for the clients.
- Planning work schedules to optimise project timelines and resource availability across multiple job sites.
- Collaborating with our interior designers to align on design specifications of projects and client expectations.
- Engaging and coordinating with contractors and suppliers to ensure smooth project delivery.
- Conducting quality controls on workmanship of our projects.
- Offering expert opinions and recommendations to improve time, cost, scope and quality of projects.
- Managing and resolving, together with the interior designers, risk, issues and escalations that may arise during the course of the project delivery.
- Our belief in having customised and user-centric designs to enhance one's quality of living and working.
- Confidence in managing relationships with vendors from different trades and nationalities.
- Exceptional time management and communication skills.
- A "can-do" and "will-do-better" attitude.
- An obsession with details i.e. detail-oriented character
- Patience and determination to investigate and resolve issues.
- Experience in similar fields such as construction and renovation; this is not a prerequisite but will be highly advantageous to your application.
- Singapore citizenship or Permanent Resident (PR) status.
- Guidance and coaching from our experienced director.
- Flexible working arrangement with attractive compensation.
- Opportunities to lead and coach your own team as we grow.
- A young and vibrant working environment!
- Please apply with your CV; we will review your profile and reach out shortly should you be selected for an interview.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Parental/family leave
- Team building events