Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Provide support and training to end-users on the use of computers and peripheral devices
- Provide end-user training and administrative support to Google G Suite (Gmail, Google Drive, Calendar, Forms etc), Intranet, IT Asset Tracking Management and other ICT administrative functions
- Do maintenance and backup/restore of network systems (servers, firewalls, routers, VPNs etc) ensuring highest availability rate
- Be familiar with all aspects of the operations in order to incorporate functionalities in the Student Management System (SMS)
- Liaise with ICT Service Providers and Vendors.
- Higher NITEC in Business Information Systems or IT Systems & Networks, OR
- A recognised diploma or degree in Information & Communication Technology or related disciplines
- Basic knowledge of Cloud Computing Solutions and Implementations
- Basic knowledge of Networking Support
- Experience in coordination and implementation of computer and peripheral systems
- Experience in providing Internet accessibility at work places
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits