Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Human Resources Machtwatch
- Deliver company culture development initiatives (including company values); conducting in-depth research and analysis in employees and candidates, planning, and evaluation of people-oriented projects and programs that emphasize on a long term, measurable, innovative solutions.
- Participate in recruitment process involving sourcing, screening, and selection of ideal individuals.
- Manage the recruiting pipeline including determining resources status and needs, coordinating recruiting events and sourcing activities, assessing, and managing referral processes.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- Min. 3-5 years of experience, consists of dominant proven experiences in company culture strategy and project management
- Strong analytical skills combined with good influential, communication skills.
- Strong with the initiative and proactive work ethic (knows what to do & can think two to three steps ahead)