Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Review, recommend, revise and implement human resources policies and procedures to be relevant and in compliant with Singapore Employment Act and other applicable regulations.
- Coordinate and roll out employee engagement, collate findings and implement follow up measures.
- Prepare weekly and monthly HR reports with the ability to analyse the information to recommend improvements.
- Maintain HR documents and forms like employee handbooks, HR forms and templates.
- Human Resource Practices Implementation
- Human Resource Systems Management
- Data Collection and Preparation
- Data Management
- Talent Management
- Administration Management
- To be eligible for SGUnited Mid-career Advance Pathways Programme - Singapore Citizens or PRs; mid-career individuals with relevant background or experience.
- Proficient with MS Office applications.
- High energy, proactive and resourceful with the ability to be a self-starter in a start-up environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.