Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Human Resource Skin Dewi
- Responsible for finding suitable talents for the company and the process of recruitment & enrollment
- Performing as HR Operations role in Human Resources area with responsible in HR policies & procedure (SOP) development for day-to-day operations of the organization.
- Coordinates the operations of HR including payroll management, claims, leave, time management, industrial relation, and others relating to employee matters.
- Review operational reports & schedules and ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Responsible for maintaining organization structure of branches & outlets, head count planing of the employee, such as new employee, replacement (mutation, rotation, and promotion), and employee termination.
- Provide administrative project support: Data analyses, monitoring and ensuring data quality, creating documentation and knowledge management.
- Responsible in employee discipline according to HR policies & procedure, employee performance and career evaluation, monitor and set employee contract, employee insurance and benefit.
- Have a thorough understanding of regulations relating to HR Field and Company’s operation
- Organized, analytical, problem-solver with the ability to prioritize and delegate tasks to ensure that daily HR operations are running effectively and efficiently
- Required Skill(s): human resource, Microsoft Office, human resources, SOP, HR Operations, HR Policies, recruitment, talent management, talent acquisition.
- Specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.