Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Must have skills
Job description for HR Executive at Seonggong Pte Ltd
- Act as a support role for all HR related matters.
- Responsible for people matters within the Group which includes recruitment and selection, payroll, trainings, performance, health and safety and IR related issues.
- Update, review and maintain proper filling of personal files, reports and other relevant documents; As and when required, need to draft and/or prepare agreement, contract, memorandum, letter for HR related matters of the Group.
- Apply recruitment methods, work with partners/vendors in the internal recruitment process.
- Assessing candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility, conducting confidential interviews, checking references and credit.
- Help to coordinate with internal clients to implement recruitment matters from sourcing, screening and interviewing potential candidates for the Group.
- Support in on-boarding matters and helps to coordinate exits interviews.
- Work pass application or renewals when necessary.
- Handle monthly payroll, calculations of allowances and overtime claims.
- Complete other tasks assigned by HR Manager.