Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Must have skills
Job description for Helpdesk Engineer at SEA Limited
- Provide day-to-day technical support to end users and ensure the smooth running of computers, network devices and printers
- Troubleshoot and resolve end user application issues, maintain and update technical support documentation
- Handle asset management, maintain inventory and liaise with vendors
- Maintain and monitor office network infrastructure, IT security and antivirus tools
- Other duties include performing first level troubleshooting and support for scheduled server backups, system monitoring and reports
- Diploma or degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or a related field preferred
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience operating in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware, software, and OS (Windows and macOS)
- Understanding of TCP/IP, IP addressing and LAN technology including switching and routing fundamentals
- Hands-on experience in Windows server administration and basic knowledge in Linux server administration is a plus
- Professional Qualification - Microsoft Certified/CCNA is a plus
- Knowledge of basic setup and configuration of Cisco devices such as firewall, switch, IP phones, wireless controller and access points is a plus
- Competent at documenting standard operating procedures and knowledge articles
- Ability to cover after-office hours and weekend support if there are any infrastructure issues or activities
- Have Initiative, enthusiasm and willingness to learn in a fluid and fast-paced environment
- Passionate in IT technology and wants to make a difference with technology solutions
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively at all levels
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills