Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Head of Marketing PT Bobobox Mitra Indonesia
- Designing, planning, and executing effective marketing strategy in line with the plan & determining and implementing metrics to measure marketing plan effectiveness
- Take on full responsibility for driving analysis data to bring challenging ideas and marketing plans that drive brand, product, and business objectives.
- Identify industry trends and insights for inputs to drive efficacy of marketing activities (content development and optimization, advertising, etc.)
- Keep on the line with the latest trends and changes in growth hacking and digital marketing
- Work with Revenue, Tech, Product and Finance teams to ensure that marketing technology (internal or third-party) meets the unique needs of the business
- Enhance the Marketing (Brand) team to create engaging marketing that is both effective and further affecting customer’s love for the Bobobox brand
- Use measurement, tracking, and management platforms to produce analytical insights and manage end-to-end marketing department’s operations
- Provide thought leadership to help identify new opportunities and other emerging platforms
- Partner with other Leadership Team members to ensure alignment between business goals, resourcing, and budgets
- Engage with the Management to represent resource needs and performance for Marketing Department
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, or MBA and/or proven of minimum 10 years of related experience
- 10+ years Marketing, and/or Product experience on a national or regional scale
- Have strong data analytics skills to understand the pain points, requirements and predict future behaviors of customers through a data-driven marketing approach.
- A clear understanding of both owned and paid marketing best-practices (including email, referrals, push notification, SEM, and display marketing)
- Experience with the highly quantitative and analytics-driven environment, working with complex datasets to understand performance and drive optimization strategies
- Demonstrated track record of managing a sizeable budget, driving financial performance, and attaining measurable results through projects with clear ROI
- Demonstrated success in driving complex projects within cross-functional teams including Marketing, Product, Brand, Sales/Revenue, CRM, and Tech
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills along with clear ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Maturity, roll-up sleeves mindset, and people development enthusiast