Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Growth Analyst (Marketplace) Glints Indonesia
About This Role
We are building the #1 tech-enabled recruitment and career discovery platform in Southeast Asia that helps people and organizations realise their human potential by joining great organisations, learning the right skills and building great teams.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Conduct analysis and findings related to marketplace activity on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis to inform relevant stakeholders
- Create and execute projects with relevant stakeholders to improve AAAR funnels
Why You Should Join Us
- Key contributor: You will have the opportunity to work cross-collaboratively with other functions from engineering to content. You will be involved heavily in setting the culture of data-driven in our team.
- Autonomy: If you love to build everything from scratch then this role is for you. You will have the opportunity to establish a set of processes to influence your team to take the right decision.
Who We Are Looking For
- Minimum 2 years of experience related to Business Analyst and Growth Analyst role
- Proficient in Business Improvement Process and Project Management
- Have a highly analytical and structured approach in problem-solving
- Strong logical and critical thinking
- Great communicator (narrative and visual)
- Proficient in English communications both verbal and written (business level)
- Experience with a two-sided marketplace model would be a bonus*
Who We Are
At Glints, personal and professional growth are just as important as business growth. That's why we created the Glints Culture Code: #RIIBCOH. It defines our values, is what guides our decisions and actions, and is what makes us special.
- Relentlessly Resourceful: Whatever it takes, just make it happen (ethically)
- Integrity: Have courage, be guided by the truth, don’t be afraid
- Impact: Missionaries, not mercenaries
- Beginners’ Mindset: Stay humble, don’t be attached to ego
- Customer Obsessed: Customers First
- Ownership: Care intensely about the mission and take responsibility
- High Standards: Dream big and deliver epic outcomes fast
Where we work
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events