Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Must have skills
Job description for Graphic Designer at Oxygen Studio Designs Pte Ltd
- Assist in conceptualizing and designing of projects
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Web sites.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients or supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Use adobe software to generate new images.
- Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work products.
- Prepare notes and instructions for workers who assemble and prepare final layouts for printing.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using adobe software.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
- Research new software or design concepts.
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
- Possess Degree or Diploma (Graphic / Visual Communications Design
- Entry level candidates or those without working experience are also welcomed to apply
- Strong IT skills
- Well versed in Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign
- Positive attitude and meticulous..
- Possess good layout skills and good artwork knowledge.
- Well versed in Photoshop in PC environment.
- Able to work independently and under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Possesses right attitude to work in a fast paced environment.
- Initiative and team-oriented.