Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Graphic Designer (UI/UX) Cindrum
- Developing new user-facing features
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage