● Design official stores, product page templates, campaign pages, promotion and campaign banners on Lazada, Shopee, Tiki, Sendo, etc
● Design Store-feed posts, Facebook ads, Thumbnails, etc.
● Work closely with the Design team lead
● Liaise with KAM team on content and campaign requirements
● Provide collaborative feedback on team members designs and develop best practices
● Structure and maintain your work in our content repository (asset library)
● Accountable for on-time and on-quality delivery of content
● Assist with other content design and development needs as necessary
● Coach and mentor junior colleagues
Who we look for – the ideal profile:
● 1+ years of experience as a graphic designer in E-commerce platforms
● Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop / Adobe Illustrator is a must
● Proficiency in Adobe After Effects or HTML formatting is a plus
● Good command of English
● Strong problem-solving skills, willingness to learn and drive to optimize
● Keen to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
● Ideally Ecommerce/Retail experience or at least strong knowledge and understanding
What we offer:
● Competitive salary package, performance-based
● Key external facing position in a fast-growing international ecommerce company that has strong momentum and strong competitive differentiators (team, technology, regional footprint), this role offers an exciting growth journey and opportunity to co-create our success story.
● You will work with leading brands across different categories to shape their presence across all ecommerce platforms in the years to come and will have a broad view on the latest developments in the South East Asian ecommerce ecosystem.
● Ample opportunity for personal and professional development, both on the job and through regular training (Ecommerce topics, soft skill and leadership training).
● Annual leave for all Vietnamese holidays recognized by Vietnamese labor law and standardised 15 days personal annual leave.