Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. We have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Must have skills
Job description for Graphic Design Intern at The Chope Group Pte Ltd
- Conceptualising & designing attention-grabbing campaign key visuals that can be used across various online and offline platforms
- Working with various markets to create creative work
- Ensuring all designs are in line with Chope’s branding
- Executing other ad hoc projects as assigned by the Creative Designer and Content Manager
- Undergraduate or recent graduate of a diploma or degree in a design-related field
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Motion graphic, web design and/or illustration skills are a plus.
- Ability to multitask and move from one project to the next throughout the day as deadlines dictate.
- Copywriting experience and/or interest in writing is a plus
- Please note that applications without portfolios attached will not be considered
- Hands-on action: Sink your teeth into opportunities that’ll deliver both impact and meaning to the Chope customer experience.
- Autonomy & ownership: Show up, work it, and strut your stuff! Take on challenges, hone new skills, and adopt a test-and-learn mindset.
- Open & collaborative culture: Build networks and expertise across functions and markets, with insightful pow-wows and valuable feedback.
- Flexible work: Make work revolve around life, not the other way round. Boost efficiency with flexible arrangements that support your well-being and needs.