Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Must have skills
Job description for [Glints Recommended] SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER at Clickmedia
- Maintain good relationship with client.
- Consolidate proposal and sell to client.
- Provide solution to campaign-related issues.
- Ensure campaign’s optimal performance.
- Create digital measurement frameworks and support team members in the development and delivery of digital plans.
- Be responsible for given business KPIs × Work on multiple accounts.
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contacts.
- Act as single point contact for all project-related matters.
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Lead and ensure effectiveness of internal brainstorming.
- Develop digital solution for clients including integrated digital media plan based on their specific needs. Present and sell digital solution to clients.
- Plan resources for project implementation, supervise execution and assure minimal errors rate.
- Be responsible for quality of deliverables, timeline and KPIs delivery commitment.
- Track and present account development and revenue growth through periodic reporting.
- Ensure client’s satisfaction by always-on raising-the-bar attitude, addressing clients’ queries effectively with a timely manner, and demonstrating dedication and strong commitment for both timeline and quality of solution.
- Manage and optimize campaign performance.
- Consolidate campaign report and present to client.
- Solid and comprehensive digital background with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Good client management experience.
- Proven record of client satisfaction and contribution to winning of new accounts/ new business.
- Good interpersonal and analytic thinking skill, result-oriented.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite