Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Job description for [Glints 5 Ngày] Senior Specialist Legal and Compliance at SHINHAN SECURITIES VIETNAM
- All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
- All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
- Perform periodic compliance control according to the Team’s plan or anomalies at the request of the BOM and related legal operations.
- Develop and implement an effective legal compliance program
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- Draft and revise company policies
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
- Educate and train employees on internal regulations related to AML, Risk management…
- Address employee concerns or questions on legal compliance
- Keep abreast of internal standards and business goals.
- Monitor the AML system, apply the AML policy of SHIC into SSV, send the reports related to AML, FATCA and Compliance system of SSV to SHIC periodically.
- Review the company's documents / documents sent to the authorities, partners, and customers.
- Regularly update the changes in the law and provide information to the company leaders and related departments.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating all legal documents, including but not limited to contracts and agreements related to labor, goods / services, agents, brokers , sponsorship, privacy.
- Collect and finalize all reports sent to competent Authorities.
- Disclose the information as the Law
- To be the contact point between Company and competent Authorities.
- 1. Degree:
- Bachelor’s degree or above with a major relating Law
- 2. Certificate:
- Brokerage Securities Certificate or Course of Basics of securities and the stock market
- Course of Law on securities and securities market
- 3. Others:
- At least 3 years working in the Securities sector.
- A comprehensive knowledge and law of enterprise, securities company, and other relevant laws.
- Ability to research and analyze the regulations. Ability to cope under pressure.
- Having problem solving skill, numerical and analytical skill, a good eye for detail
- Excellent experienced user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Good English writing and reading
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Interview with our Hiring Manager
- Final interview