Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Job description for [Glints 5 Ngày] Sales and Marketing Manager at Yes Education Group
- All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
- All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
- Increase profits for the business through effective product, pricing and promotional strategies and provide best service to Agent Partners within the responsible territory to meet their needs.
- Develop and maintain a list of prospective Agent Partners’ databases within the responsible territory.
- Participate in marketing events and public presentations as required.
- Conduct marketing and promotional activities by establishing and maintaining relationships with the current and prospective list of Agent Partners within the responsible territory.
- Working in conjunction with our Global Representative Education Institutions on planning and implementations of onshore and offshore training programs.
- Conduct marketing and promotional events to recruit prospective International students via Agent Partners’ network within the responsible territory on behalf of our Global Representative Education Institutions.
- Support other Regional Marketing Managers as required.
- Develop and execute the annual marketing plans for Yes Education working in conjunction with the management team.
- Meet and exceed management set sales revenue targets and assist other staff with sales targets when required.
- Experience as a sales and marketing representative or relevant position is essential.
- Hold a tertiary level qualification.
- Must be able to travel interstate or overseas as required.
- Be passionate and engaging with the ability to communicate and present effectively.
- Proven sales track record.
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience in managing sales and marketing campaigns, PR, events & etc.
- Has work experience and a good understanding of the International Education Industry (Australia/UK/US market) is essential.
- Be truly self-motivated and hungry for success.