Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for General Manager at PolicyPal
- This role will be the principal officer for the brokerage business, managing the P&L of the business, including budgets, reporting and resource plans, with a focus on driving revenue, profit growth and managing costs.
- Responsible for user acquisition and customer retention to drive the growth of PolicyPal.
- Accountable for all operations and customer service - drive key work streams including product, marketing, business development and operations.
- Understand how to leverage on data to improve the business performance.
- Develop strategic partnerships for insurance distribution.
- Oversee all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Oversee and lead the quarterly and annual audits.
- Hire, monitor and manage team members against company growth and success objectives.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in finance / insurance role
- Prior experience leading as a GM or functional leadership role
- Direct experience managing the marketing function, with a deep understanding of brand building, user acquisition, best practices in engagement and retention of customers (end-to-end), execution of win-strategies
- An experienced P&L leader who can successfully define and implement winning strategies with the ability to prioritize and balance cross-functional teams to create and deliver an ongoing service that consumers love.