Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Job description for General Affair and Administrative Assistant Job Brief at noDokter
- Provide general support to all team members; support & liaise on multiple projects; oversee and supervise the work of junior team members
- Make Minutes of Meetings (MOM) and follow up on Tasks and Due Dates of team members on the MOM
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports; submit and reconcile expense reports
- Conduct research and create presentations
- Manage and organize the team schedule using Google Calendar (or other designated platform); organize and schedule appointments and meetings; book & organize travel arrangements
- Help marketing team to broadcasts posts on social media
- Help team to organize events
- Help with sending out newsletters
- Answer and direct phone calls; maintain contact lists
- Set up communications needs of the office and team members such as phones, and internet.
- Ensure operation of equipments by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level of office supplies; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.; develop, manage, and maintain filing systems both digitally and physically
- Cover the reception desk when required; greet and assist visitors to the office
- Consistently develop and upgrade administrative systems to make them more efficient; resolve administrative problems
- Receive, sort, and distribute all mail and emails as well as send out mails.
- Maintain up-to-date employee attendance records
- Photocopy and print out documents on behalf of other colleagues
- Confirm restaurant reservations for senior team members
- Other tasks as requested by BOD
- Proven General Affair, Secretary, Admin or Personal assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Suite
- At least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Min Secretary diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Attention to Detail and Accuracy
- Multitasking skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Able to anticipate needs
- Analysis and Reporting Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite
- Office Administration Procedures
- Discretion and Judgment
- Emotional Intelligence
- Editing and Proofreading