Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Must have skills
Job description for Game Developer at Koco Indonesia
- Meeting with the design team to discuss gaming ideas and specifications.
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
- Planning and implementing game functionality.
- Transforming design ideas into functional games.
- Designing and building game codes.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics.
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
- Designing and building game patches and upgrades.
- Sufficient knowledge of Unity3D software.
- Experience with developing 2D games from scratch
- Strong C# object-oriented programming and scripting language skills
- Knowledge of integrating third-party API and framework
- Good understanding of Unity Networking and Multiplayer functionality
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as Github ,Sourcetree
- Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures.
- Experience with memory and space optimization.
- Experience in mobile game development.
- Good communication skills.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.