Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
Job description for Fullstack Engineer at ViuIT
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members
- Values that are aligned with us being a team of experts, problem solvers and collaborators, who are highly customer focused, dependable and trustworthy
- Minimum 1 years experiences in software programming, fresh graduates are welcome
- Experience in using PHP Frameworks (Yii2, Laravel)
- Hands-on experiences in others programming languages such as Node.js/Golang
- Handy working with Terminal, Git, Docker & Linux environments.
- Proficient in SQL database, relational database and non-relational database like PostgreSQL, MongoDB and Redis
- Have experience in Google Cloud is a plus
- Good knowledge about application integration using RESTFul API and JSON
- Sound communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and willingness to read and digest large existing source code and take ownership on complex component or subsystem