Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Full Stack Web Developer C Channel
- Building high-quality, responsive layouts and components with fun interactions, smooth transitions and tasteful animations.
- Implement and share thoughtful + actionable insights for our website's architecture and design.
- Managing and editing web accessibility plug in.
- You will be the resident web performance expert, and always be up to date on best-practice.
- Building unique integrations with 3rd party APIs and frameworks.
- Implementing and maintaining analytics + dynamic testing frameworks.
- Perform code reviews and testing / debugging across a variety of devices / browsers.
- Troubleshooting bugs with our customer support team.
- One to three years of relevant development experience in fast-paced environments.
- Expert development experience working across JS / Liquid / HTML / Laravel / CSS / Vue.js.
- Strong knowledge and experience with 3rd party integrations.
- Proficiency with collaborative tools like Git.
- You have a strong desire to learn and push limitations of web experiences.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events