Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Full Stack Engineer Kinexcs
- Competitive salary in line with requirements of the role.
- Can-do culture of innovation and optimism; focus on skill's development.
- Flexible hybrid/remote work schedules.
- Bring your skills and creative imagination turn into a realistic project
- Cutting edge technologies; collaborative team environment
- Commitment to a better world by utilizing advanced technologies to unlock the future possibilities in healthcare.
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents basic programs. Assists in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Build user-friendly and visually appealing front-end of applications
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience (i.e. Min 3-5 years of full-stack development experience in a production environment)
- Working proficiency in developmental tool sets.
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology strategies and best practices
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients
- Ability to work in collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of DevOps, Agile methodologies, and software products lifecycle
- Self-starter, ability to work in a fast-paced team environment, and ability to own their work end-to-end while demonstrating a "can-do" attitude
- Willing and able to learn the business and fully understand how and why tasks satisfy business needs