Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At Integrated Security Solution Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining with Integrated Security Solution Asia Pacific Pte Ltd allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. At Integrated Security Solution Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, we have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Job description for Full Stack Developer Intern at Integrated Security Solution Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Learning and understanding the industry.
- Architecture and design for software and hardware solutions.
- Documentation for solution architecture and designs.
- Development of signed-off designs, including the coding of base code (alpha version) and prototyping of hardware circuitry.
- Create test cases for unit testing.
- Work with various stakeholders to execute towards the objectives of the product.
- On-site deployment of product (with in-house engineers/developers).
- Web-based microservices architecture.
- Java – Spring Boot, for business logic.
- SQL – PostgreSQL, for data at rest.
- Python, including web-based Python architecture.
- Knowledge of front-end bootstrap libraries to accelerate modern front-end web design.
- Basic knowledge of web security concepts such as TLS (secure web communication), XSRF protection (cross site request forgery), application secrets management.
- Basic knowledge of Linux systems.
- Basic knowledge of infrastructure and cloud technologies.
- Basic knowledge of low voltage signaling and electronic circuitry.
- Broad knowledge of technology systems.
- Ideally with a background in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Great attitude and passion to create new things and to follow through with execution.
- Ability to learn new concepts not typically provided in academic curriculum.
- Self-driven and independent. We are not a group that micro manages, which means you will be expected to achieve your objectives based on how you work best.
- Must be able to start immediately on a full-time basis. Note: you will be joining a team of 3 other interns to work on the same product.