Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Full Stack Developer Intern at Reality Detector
- Assists in development of frontend and backend features for application
- Develop scripts to enable automated integration, delivery and deployment of the application
- Define, implement and automate tests to ensure that the functional, performance and security requirements are met
- Ensure quality assurance and testing of your deliverable
- Experienced with RESTful web services design and development
- Proficient in Python
- Familiar with relational and non-relational databases e.g. MySQL, MongoDB
- Familiar with version control systems e.g. Github
- Able to work independently and efficiently
- Share in our purpose to create a world where all people can access undistorted reality and accurately place their trust in others, ensuring authenticity, realism and credibility in human interactions.
- Have a growth mindset, be conscientious and be willing to set stretch goals for yourself.
- Be open to new ideas and feedback from others and believability-weighted decision making.