Job description for Frontend Mobile Engineer at Arvis
What You Will be Doing
- Ensure optimal utilization of Mobile App best practices, structured stylesheets, and efficient code for development and production.
- Work closely with Head of Tech, Front-End Developers (Web & Mobile), QAs, and Back-End Developers to deliver the most optimized product.
Who Is Our Ideal Candidate
- 1 - 3 years of professional Front-End Mobile Development
- Experience in building an application using React Native - minimum 1 year
- Good understanding of React Hooks
- Familiar with GIT and its principles
- Familiar with REST API
- Understanding and be able to code with TypeScript is a plus
- Experience in releasing applications on Google Play Store (Android) / Apple App Store (iOS) is a plus
- Experience in Mobile App Native Development such as Android (Java/Kotlin) or iOS (Swift) is a plus
- Team-player and have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of layout aesthetics and responsive design
- Good understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms
- Curiosity to explore creative solutions and try new things
Report This Job
About the company
11 - 50 employees
An Intelligent data-driven integrated Business Intelligence and Workflow Automation solution platform
Our Mission is to empower businesses with the power of Data, to augment and integrate individuals with powerful data driven systems and elevate performance and results.