Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Frontend Engineer 99.co
- Partner closely with our Product Design, Backend Engineering teams and Product Managers to develop effective user interfaces for our digital platform; both web and mobile application
- Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that our company website renders well across multiple devices
- Review app and feature coding and plan future website upgrades with the various teams
- Assist in the development of applications and features that will be put on the website and in internal functions as well
- Create innovative solutions to web design issues to help make the website more visually appealing and enhance the usability
- Taking lead on projects, as needed
- Participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline preferred but not required. Equivalent practical experience is a reasonable substitute
- Keen eye in design, ability to empathise and make user’s digital home search experience amazing
- Proficient in JS frameworks such as React.JS, Angular, Backbone, Ember, etc.
- Proficient in CSS preprocessors such as SASS, Stylus, Less, etc.
- Proficient building pipelines such as Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, etc.
- Proficiency in React.JS preferred
- Detail-oriented or who reads everything and will paste an html peace character somewhere in your application
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Free food and beverages
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events