Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At Bubstal Limited, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining with Bubstal Limited allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Job description for Frontend Developer at Bubstal Limited
- Flexible working location | Startup | E-Commerce
- Web: React js, Next js
- Mobile: React Native, Expo js
- Language: Typescript
- Work in an Agile environment to deliver prototypes against aggressive schedules
- Develop a standard styling library for website/ mobile applications
- Develop reusable, extendable UI components based on UX design
- Integrate Backend API into a mobile app
- Passions on front-end development, programming visual & interactive UI
- Good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on development experience
- Knowledge of MVC
- Basic understanding of database
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related disciplines.
- Excellent opportunity to develop a career profile in a startup environment
- Able to explore different projects and duties based on your interest
- On-job-training provided
- Flexible working hours
- Backend: Node.js, Nestjs, Python
- API library: GraphQL
- Mobile App: Expo js, React Native
- Storage/Cache: Neo4j, Redis
- Version Control: Github, SourceTree
- Cloud Service: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform