Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Job description for Front Office Associate at Tanglin Club
- Greets all members and guests enthusiastically and professionally
- Answers phone and directing calls to the proper person/ department and relaying information to the caller professionally and tactfully
- Takes messages and relay to the respective departments.
- Handles outgoing and incoming email messages.
- Handles Churchill Room reservations for lunch and dinner when the restaurant is closed.
- Accepts reservation forms from Members for Club Events and ensure timely submission to the Events Department.
- Handles mail, internal and external for members and Committee Members and deliveries.
- Takes in guest parking requests and convey information to Security for their necessary follow up.
- Inspects guest rooms prior to guests’ arrivals.
- Responsible for all reservation enquiries by email, phone or in person
- Responsible for checking-guests in, assigning rooms and checking-out transactions for guests
- Responsible for mentioning Club Rules and Bye-laws to members, guests and upon check-ins.
- Informs the housekeep staff regarding the part of the day, when the room is vacated by the guest, so that they can clean up the room.
- Assists with wake-up calls, as well as the well-being of the room guests’ to ensure they have a good stay.
- Handles cashiering, accepting payments and generating receipts for monthly statements, guest rooms billings, cash coupons.
- Issues and checks membership cards and account status.
- Issues temporary cards for Members and Reciprocal Members for registration.
- Issues Introduction letters for Members and Reciprocal Members.
- Handles and maintains records and data for all categories of membership who are visiting the Club
- Any other tasks as delegated by the Executives and Manager of the Department.