Job description for Front-end Engineer at Arvis
- Ensure optimal utilization of website & web application standards best practices, semantic front-end markup, structured stylesheets, and efficient code for development and production.
- Work closely with Head of Tech, Front-End developers, QAs, and Back-End developers to deliver deliverables for the website.
- 1 - 3 years of professional Front-End Development.
- Proficiency in ReactJs, CSS, HTML.
- Good understanding of React Class Component.
- Understanding and being able to code with TypeScript is a plus.
- Know to use git, GitLab, Github, etc.
- Team Player and have good communication skills.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Expertise in the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
- Have an understanding of layout aesthetics and responsive website.
- Good understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms.
- Familiarity with REST API.
- Curiosity to explore creative solutions and try new things.