Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Front end developer Nextone Partners
- Present key milestone deliverables to peers and execute level stakeholders.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
- Bachelor of Computer Science and Bachelor in Computing
- 1-5 years of professional software development experience
- Experience with ES2015+, React, Webpack/Rollup, CSS, Node.js, Object oriented JS, FP in JS, TDD/BDD, Git, CSS
- Ability to write clean, effective code
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases
- Understanding of performance and efficiency with a strong customer focus
- Work cross functionally to collaborate with designers o iterate on the design and implementation of our product
- Be empathetic towards customers and appreciate the user's experience
- Remote work options
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Team building events