Must have skills
Job description for Front End Developer at Dinotis
- Build & maintain mobile-based web apps using best practices and modern web frameworks.
- Develop enhancements to current web applications, including feature/layout enhancements as well as technical improvements.
- Take ownership of Dinotis website and blog on technical development, their infrastructure, and tools to ensure excellent page speed, meeting SEO requirements, and have strong security.
- Design and build modular UI components with clear separation of concerns using architectures, libraries, and suitable tools to make it easier for other developers to contribute.
- Factor various browser internals, storage & caching, computing resource usage, and security in the produced software solutions.
- Identify things that can go wrong early but also investigate bugs reported in production.
- Work well and closely with: Backend Engineers and CTO.
- Practical problem solver, highly analytical, great team player, have excellent work ethic, and have strong care in user experience.
- Can communicate clearly, timely, and professionally.
- Hands-on experience working with REST API and any collaboration tool for API development.
- Highly skilled in responsive web design particularly for low-end mobile devices.
- Highly skilled in analyzing performance data and troubleshooting errors in multiple modern browsers using built-in browser developer tools, web-based tools, or browser extensions.
- Experience in creating, maintaining, and improving both client-side and server-side rendering web UI.
- 2-4 years of experience building web apps for mobile devices with prior experience in other software web development areas.
- Knowing WebRTC, RTMP or other Real-time protocols is a plus.