Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Front End Developer Tabsquare Indonesia
- Develop web applications according to development standards, best practices, and methodologies.
- Continuously find ways to improve and optimize the architecture, code and processes of our Backend apps.
- Propose new features, functionality, and ideas to improve the backend applications.
- Work closely with product managers and other developers towards the completion of development assigned features.
- Research on new technologies and make recommendations and decisions on inclusion in the development of methodologies and product architecture.
- 5 - 7 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Experience working in OOP & TDD environment.
- Up to date on the latest UI/UX techniques the industry and first-hand experience of web app user interface methods and trends.
- Good knowledge of integration with third-party systems.
- Good knowledge of Design Pattern Programming.
- Ability to investigate critical issues of the system, and to propose and implement the solution.
- Great team player, also have the ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Experience / Knowledge in the following area would be plus point: Mobile payments / m-Commerce
- Commerce based applications such as ERP, Accounting, Point of Sale, e-Commerce, Loyalty & Redemption systems etc.
- SCRUM Agile Software Development
- Must be proficient in English (written and spoken).
- Desired skilled / language: Node.JS, MySQL, jQuery, Redis
- Good knowledge: API, Java, JSON, HTTP, and RESTful web services
- Health and wellness benefits
- Personal development benefits