Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Front Desk Executive (6 Months Contract) GP Hotel Management
- Provide quality customer service at all times; greet visitors and guests in a friendly and engaging manner ensuring a smooth and timely check-in/check-out during their stay.
- Thorough understanding of all hotel room categories, room rates and other general product knowledge necessary to perform Front Office operations (verification of guest identity, issuing of room keys etc.)
- Proactively assist guests in an informative and helpful way on enquiries relating to their stay (hotel facilities, route to the nearest train stations, tourist attractions etc.) and follow-up promptly on guest requests and needs.
- Accounting and maintaining an accurate cash float.
- Maintain an acceptable standard of personal grooming and hygiene at all times.
- Assist in making reservation after room reservation office is closed.
- Take on other duties within reasonable scope as assigned.
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism, ethic and attitude towards all hotels guest, clients, vendors, head of departments and employees
- Ensure confidentiality and secure storage of all intellectual property and data bases, both hard copy and electronic.
- Ensure Hotel, Customer and Staff information or transactions are kept confidential during or after employment with the company.
- Minimum ‘O’/ ‘N’ levels, Higher Nitec in Hospitality
- Well-groomed and possesses a cheerful disposition
- Calm, efficient, and able to work well under pressure
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Ability to stand and walk frequently throughout the work shift
- Basic IT skills
- Able to work on rotational shifts, weekends and PHs
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage