Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At Lingotalk, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining with Lingotalk allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Job description for Freelance English Tutor at Lingotalk
- Conduct learning materials delivery based on curriculum and schedule to students.
- Control student’s progress and ensure their understanding in learning process.
- Manage online-class activities effectively to escalate student’s learning experience.
- Provide good interaction with students, such as asking questions and giving feedbacks.
- A Fresh graduate from any major (English Education or Literature will be preferred).
- Have big understanding in English, both oral and verbal.
- Passionate in teaching English, prior experiences in language teaching is preferred.
- A People-oriented person who is able to communicate well.
- Positive and well-mannered.
- Flexible, detail oriented, professional, and technology-literate.
- Good understanding with learning syllabus.
- Have English proficiency certificate (TOEFL/IELTS/etc.) is a plus.