Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Flutter - Front End Developer PT Code Development Indonesia
- Working with engineering+product owners to refine and develop the product direction and implementation.
- Build great quality, scalable, maintainable and fault tolerant applications using Dart & Flutter
- Be open to learning and taking backend-related work (full stack mindset)
- Implement code that is clear, performant, secure and easily understood by others
- Keep code maintainable through concise and effective documentation
- Unit test code for robustness, usability and reliability
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the technology, product and development experience
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively within the team and a small group of stakeholders.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma (D3) of Information Technology/Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Mathematics.
- At least 2-5 years of working experience, in the Banking Industry is a plus.
- Hands on Dart & Flutter experience minimum 6 months
- Must have experience with FE using React Native or Android or iOS
- Exposure to Lean/XP practices (TDD, Pair Programming, Continuous Integration/Delivery for Mobile)
- Quick learner, problem solver and implement solutions with guidance
- Experience working in Agile Software development
- Patient, hard working, and fully dedicated.
- Willing to be placed at South Jakarta (near Menara BTPN).
- Able to join immediately.