Job description for Flutter Engineer at 99.co
We are looking for an experienced Flutter Engineer to join our diverse team of people who are passionate about taking the real estate industry into the age of technology through innovation and a desire to solve its multitude of challenges.
- Mentor mobile engineers, propose engineering solutions to solve complex problems
- Collaborate with other team members including the product, design and other technology pillars to build great mobile applications.
- Drive the culture and execution of test driven development in projects assigned to you and other developers within the team.
- Execute strategies that allow for the team’s code to be analyzed, reviewed and pushed to the pipeline efficiently
- Practice security, performance and scalability as principles in your day to decisions and contributions
- Document and share knowledge as part of your workflow
- Evangelize software engineering best practices across the entire engineering team.
- Experiment and continuously explore new and emerging technologies and bring that perspective on how it can help the team
- Be an awesome team member of 99's Mobile engineering team
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of proven working experience in mobile development and delivering applications for iOS and/or Android platforms.
- 2+ years experience in Flutter & Dart (Cross platform tech)
- Understanding of code optimization and building reusable components
- Strong proficiency in Kotlin and/or Java, Android Studio and the entire Android development toolchain.
- Strong knowledge in core frameworks and popular third party frameworks/libraries.
- Strong knowledge of RESTful web APls.
- Hands on experience with Google’s Firebase platform and able to utilize the components to enhance the quality and efficiency of the mobile application.
What Sets You Apart
- Experience driving and executing automation initiatives to improve the Development/QA using Cl/CD tools such as Github Action, Jenkins, CodeMagic, AppCentre etc.
- Knowledge/experience with Application Logging, Monitoring, Performance Management such as Firebase App Analytics, Sentry, Bugsnag.
- Experience with performance testing and load testing tools.
We apologize in advance – we may only be able to get back to the shortlisted candidate, but we really appreciate every application. We think that is the greatest flattery we could ask for. Thank you!
Report This Job
About the company
201 - 500 employees
“WHAT WE DO IS MORE THAN JUST A JOB, IT IS A MISSION”
Property is the single largest financial decision anyone would make in their lifetime, and, on average, it accounts for over half of the assets of most families. It is how most people accumulate wealth, for their children, for healthcare, for retirement. More importantly, it is where one grow their family and build their career.
99.co’s mission is to use technology, design and data, to help the 99% make the best decision when finding a home.
By providing the largest set of listings in the market, and designing easy beautiful tools and synthesizing data to help property seekers search for, learn about, sieve through and compare thousands of potential options, 99.co help to make that journey reliable, easy and trustworthy.
To put it simply, 99.co mission is to be – Your Way Home.