Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Financial Consultant Advisors' Clique - Jacob Chew Group
- Our team is made up of driven, committed, and fun individuals between ages 21-35, and we believe that working should be enjoyable-- having the freedom to set your working hours and take charge of the unlimited breakthroughs in your personal and professional growth.
- We are seeking a passionate financial consultant. If you are someone who enjoys the grit and fast-paced nature of a thriving business, then this is the opportunity for you.
- We also believe that support is essential growth, we’ll be there for each other throughout the journey. And have fun along the way!
- You will join a dynamic and energetic team of professionals. Your role significantly supports our team's performance and day-to-day decision-making processes. You are highly sought after to continually generate successful business strategies and decisions.
- You’re not someone who does things just for the sake of doing it - you know that what you do has purpose, and you thrive off having that purpose. Here at Advisors' Clique, expect to find fuel for your inner fire as a FC.
- If you are seeking a fulfilling and challenging opportunity, come aboard and be a part of us today. We actively seek those who have an endless desire to learn, and are resilient and detail-oriented.
- Minimum full certificate in GCE “A” level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent.
- At least 21 years old and above
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Believer of Financial Planning
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Free food and beverages
- Health and wellness benefits
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events